Saturday, May 7, 2011

Personal Space Project



I have a few ideas for my personal space project. This project seems like a lot of fun. I'm excited to see the campus turned upside down with all of our projects. I am so interested to see what the entire lecture comes up with. I have a few ideas for what I should do for the personal space project. I'm kinda lucky, my boyfriend has offered to participate in my project when I do it so I have a little more liberty there. I don't know which idea to pick yet though.

1. Since I like cats a lot, and I do care about all the strays and homeless animals that sit in shelters while people pay several hundreds for purebred animals as a status symbol, I wanted to dress like a cat and sit in the bike circle. I would have a sign that read, "Save a Life! Adopt a pet today!" I want to get one of those stand up metal fences that they use when they have pet fairs outside of pet stores but I don't know if I could get one. I would sit there and act like a cat, my boyfriend would sell me and play with me with various cat toys.

2. My other idea is to illustrate the battle of good vs evil in the embodiment of ninjas. I would train in martial arts with my boyfriend who is a brown belt in martial arts and then I would fight him with kitana wooden swords on campus. I hope that the school would allow the wooden swords. I was thinking that we could write words on our shirts that illustrated the struggle between good and evil and the struggles that we face today such as war and violence.

3. My third idea is to create something really interactive. I would like to make a wishing tree. I would have slips of paper ready and attach a string. I would have a desk and have people write their wishes down on the slips then tie them to one of the trees branches. I like this one because it's an interactive data base that is anonymous. I really like this idea. I would just worry as to whether it's too cliche.

No comments:

Post a Comment