Thursday, May 26, 2011

Freeform


I am about to go to Las Vegas tomorrow. I am really excited for the trip. I have to do my freeform today so that I can take  the weekend off in Vegas. I can start by telling you about what I'm going to do there.
I am going to Vegas with Sigep. My favorite bros. :)
We're staying in 2 bedroom suites at Planet Hollywood. We have Jacuzzis in the rooms!
I am really excited for that...who doesn't love a jacuzzi?
I can't wait to have a vacation day before finals although Memorial Day traffic is going to suck!!!
I am going to check out some art while I am there.
We're going to the Cirque Du Soliel  Love show that features the Beatles music.
It should be really interesting. I like the idea of acrobatics as art.
I also want to see the Bellagio where they have a whole ceiling constructed by Chihuli.
It should be a fun trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment