Monday, May 16, 2011

Project Decision


I have decided to do the frat boy project at the Sigma Phi Epsilon house. I will live there on someone's couch for 48 hours and go out and join in on the activities that make up their daily lives. I will need to get a video camera now, I am really excited about this project. I am going to abandon my feminity and learn about how this certain clique of boys lives. They all are really excited to teach me new things. I'm a little bit nervous about getting hurt trying these things, but I think I will be okay. I have made a list with them about the kinds of activities that we'll be doing but I don't want to share it yet. I'm looking to make a 15 minute video out of my footage. I am going to have to cut down a lot but actually there is a film major in the house that can help me. He's going to help me film my project. Some scenes will be filmed by me and some scenes will be filmed by him.  I am so excited to get going on this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment