Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Freeform

MOST AMAZING RECYCLING JOB EVER!
This video was amazing. We put so much plastic into the ocean, why not actually do it for a good cause? The world is losing its land to trash, this video is taking that trash and turning it back into land. That is an amazing turn around. I am totally inspired and amazed by this guy. He just went totally self sufficient and eco friendly and created a place to call his own creation. This guy is an amazing artist. I would want to visit his island some day. I hope that the foundation is break-proof so that it never could contribute to the pollution of the ocean in a bad scenario. I am so fascinated by people who engineer products and places like these. It seems like so crazy. I feel like I get ideas for things but I always give up on them because they seem way too crazy or I don't know the calculations or science behind executing my ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment